036 EFF Challenging Podcast Patent Troll Before USPTO, Geographical Stats And Podfaded And Still In iTunes, Why?
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :10
- Promo 1: Laughing With Cancer 1:38
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:08
- Promo 2: 21st Century Worklife 8:06
- How we feature YOU 8:43
- Promo 3: Obsessive Viewer 9:55
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 10:24
- We’ve got news on the EFF and the podcast patent troll!
- Our new podcast apps 2.0 are in the wild – check them out
- Podfaded shows are still in iTunes, why is that? – feedback from The Kitchen Counter Podcast
- What is the best way to market your show via social media? – feedback from Startup Dad Headquarters
- Purchasing a MBI Music Performance Agreement does not give you permission to use their music in your podcast
- How to podcast information is free – it’s all out there
- Apple did send and email saying they’ll be requiring additional time for reviewing and processing from Dec 22 to Jan 5, 2015
- More podcasting in mainstream media
- A clarification of listens, listeners and downloads
- Libsyn stats geographically broken down
- Stat time!!!! happy happy joy joy
- Rob’s new podcast!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Valley of The Sun Real Estate Show
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The A-League Show
- Podcaster Voices: What’s the Hardest Podcasting Related Thing You Overcame in 2014
- Libsyn Support Holiday Schedule
- Libsyn Live 2014 Re-cap
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback
- The EFF challenges the podcast patent troll before USPTO
- The Kitchen Counter Podcast
- Startup Dad Headquarters
- Sarah Koenig on The Colbert Report
- Podcasting featured on the PBS Newshour
- Slate covers podcasting
- Downloads, listens, listeners, and about those podcast numbers
- Rob on Fire Starters Podcast
- KC Startup 411 – Rob’s new podcast
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.